Monday, August 15, 2011

so its been a bit since I last updated...

I have finally started the Dukan Diet and I tried my first recipe and even my husband liked it (and he is a picky eater). I found the recipe at http://www.mydukandiary.com for Stuffed Chicken Breasts but did modify it a bit. I used chicken thighs instead of breasts and instead of stuffing them, I added it as a sauce. It is really easy to make and is an Attack Phase friendly. It has low fat cream cheese and bacon in it. I added in some green onions and used turkey bacon. Next time I will try stuffing it and using regular bacon to see how it works out.

So far the diet is going pretty well, but I will check in later in the week to let you know how it is going. Attack phase is only one week so I intend on making it through the week and then onto phase 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment