Thursday, July 21, 2011

How to be accountable

So I have been thinking how I can have accountability and I think I have the answer - I will blog my way through my way through my journey with pictures and weigh ins on a weekly basis. I will try different diets to see which ones give the best results, give me ideas.

There is only one stipulation is that it has be adaptable for a gluten-free diet, since my hubby has celiac disease and he will be doing the diets with me (but he doesn't know yet).

I am going to start on Monday with my first weigh in and which diet I'm going to start with. Also, I will be posting my work-out schedule during the week and checking out different weight loss sites to discuss the hits and misses. If you have anything you want me to try in the way of diet, supplements (safe and legal like B12 or protein powders), exercise or website, drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment