Wednesday, July 27, 2011

3 days in

Well, we I started at 208 on Monday and eating clean isn't as easy as it sounds. Working long hours and gone at least 9 to 10 hours a day, when I get home I don't want to spend 2 hours cooking. I already don't eat after 7 pm most nights but that can be a stretch when I only get home at 6 and have to start cooking, which is what happened tonight.

So, tonight we had chicken thighs, sweet potatoes and mixed stir fry veggies with asparagus. The sweet potatoes and veggies were frozen but still "eating clean". What I will need to start doing is cooking on the weekend and freezing meals for the week. I will let you know how it goes.

The one thing that is going well is going to the gym. I love spending my mornings working out. I am also going to be walking in the evenings, 2 days a week with one of the girls from work. I will also be spending time with my son walking on the weekends to get both os us out of the house on the weekends.

My goal is to loose 50-75 pounds before my sisters get married. I don't think they will be getting married until 2013 but I don't want to wait that long - I will need to get a dress before that. Either way, I want to loose weight mostly so I can be healthier more than anything else. I want to be around to see all my nieces and nephew get married (my nephew is only 1 right now) and I want to be a good example for my son by leading an active lifestyle. I want to show him that no matter what the hurdle, you can overcome it if you set your mind to it. I have quit smoking after 20 years, I know I can do this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment