Thursday, July 21, 2011

Why

Why do I do this - I get all worried that a big event is coming up and stress about how I look. How many people do that? Well I know I do for sure. Is it better just to accept who you are or work at making yourself better?

I want to loose at least 75 pounds and have tried a few different ways including going to the gym daily and swimming along with eating right but nothing seemed to work. Is it the serving sizes? Is it the calorie count? Is there something else that could be holding me back? I am not sure what the answer is...but I am not a quitter and I do not want to fail again. I  don't want to get any larger, I want to take the pounds off and keep them off. I eat well (for the most part) and exercise daily but nothing is helping and it is bloody frustrating!
I think I have finally, finally I have figured out what I need - I need accountability. I need to find someone that will keep me on track.

I used to go to Herbal Magic and lost weight, keeping it off for a while but it did come back over time. I had to stop the program supplements because I was going for surgery and not sure if that was part of the reason the weight came back. Either way, over time my hubby and I ended up going back to our old ways.
A few years ago, I went to Weight Watchers and started their program which worked well for me, so well I thought I could do it on my own without the weigh-ins. I was wrong. I need the accountability to keep me on track. I need the accountability to keep me motivated. I need accountability.

I know that once I get the weight off, it will stay off.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on the MTS High Speed Mobility Network

No comments:

Post a Comment